It's time to finally THRIVE in a life of food freedom and body confidence
Doors are currently closed
- You felt confident and empowered around food without the fear of losing control
- You felt supported by like-minded people that understand how you feel in your food and body struggles
- You no longer felt guilt or shame for eating your favourite foods
- You loved and connected deeply to your higher self with an unwavering sense of self worth
Hi there intuitive-eater-to-be,
You have been on and off diets for as long as you can remember, and your thoughts around food and your body take up SO MUCH BRAIN SPACE.
This is the ONE thing in your life that you can’t seem to master.
From an outsider looking in, it looks like you have a perfect life, but they don’t see the constant battle in your head.
Your self worth is tied up in your weight. But at the same time, you want to find balance.
And besides –
Is body confidence even possible for you?
You are not a bad person for desiring thinness.
You are a human being desiring acceptance, love, connection and confidence. And this is your birthright.
You have been struggling with your relationship with food and your body for years and constantly dieting, believing and hoping that one day you would achieve the ‘thin ideal’.
Although you know permanent weight loss is not sustainable for most people, you have convinced yourself that if you could just be thin, your life would be so much better.
And how could we blame you?
These feelings make total sense and are extremely valid living in a diet culture world.
You have devoted so much time, energy, resources and money to achieve this dream and yet, you’re miserable…. stuck in a cycle of restricting, binging and hating your body.
You are SO not alone.
If this is resonating with you, you’re in great company, in fact, you sound like every client we’ve ever worked with…
We are Cassie & Ariana
Aussie and Canadian dietitian besties, diet culture dropouts and avid pizza connoisseurs.
We’re also the co-founders of Embody Health London where we have helped over 500 (and counting!) women feel worthy in their body and (finally) achieve food freedom – for good!
We are extremely passionate about helping our clients reclaim their power and independence so they can feel healthy and happy, and never diet again.
Us human beings have unlimited potential and most of us are just scraping the surface of our powers.
The first time we meet with clients, they do not believe true freedom is possible for them (like there is something uniquely wrong with them and their body!?)
And once we help them uncover what’s holding them back, they rediscover joy in all aspects of their life, feel confident in their body and achieve inner peace.
You have one shot at this thing called life and you are worth investing in.
We’ll just let that one sink in…
If it feels like we are talking directly to you right now, we can’t wait for you to join us on the inside!
Introducing THRIVE ...
"For me, this whole entire experience has been the freedom to enjoy food again, like you did when you were a child. I am happier now, I'm so much happier" - Ashley
You inherently possess the wisdom, courage and tenacity to make powerful changes in your life. It’s NEVER too late.
We will show you how.
THRIVE is based on a different approach to health
Yep - mark it in your diary!
Food and body freedom will be yours in 12-weeks.
THRIVE is the only course on the market that covers
- Embodiment coaching to regulate your nervous system and come back home to your body
- Intuitive Eating to strengthen your inner wisdom to guide you to make the best and most satisfying food choices for your body’s individual needs
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to build emotional resilience to effectively manage stress and anxiety
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to cultivate wellbeing and vitality through mindful and values-based living
- Nutrition Science to confidently demystify nutrition quackery and make empowered food choices that give you energy, health, satiety and pleasure
- Body Image work to build a deep appreciation and connection with your body
- Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) to challenge limiting beliefs and unlock your full potential
- Mindfulness practices, such as yoga, meditations, guided breathwork and pilates to reconnect your mind and body and find inner peace and harmony